Not all whitening cream products are the same, nor do they contain the same ingredients. Skin whitening cream and skin whitening treatment approaches should not be a waste of time or money. A skin whitening treatment is designed to smooth out skin imperfections such as hyperpigmentation, freckles, and age spots. Reducing the appearance of such blemishes for an even skin tone not only makes you look younger, but feel younger when you look in the mirror. The basic focus of any skin whitening treatment or whitening cream product is to improve the overall consistency of your skin tone and lighten dark skin caused by overexposure to the sun or even those tanning beds.
Choose a skin whitening treatment or any whitening cream product that contains ingredients that actually work. Two of the main ingredients you should always look for is alpha-arbutin and Kojic Acid. Alpha-arbutin is derived from the extracts of Bearberry leaves and Kojic acid is extracted during the fermentation process of Japanese rice wine. Ingredients containing a wealth of vitamins and minerals are also effective not only in whitening the skin, but nourishing, moisturizing, and soothing it.
Is Your Skin Whitening Cream Doing What It’s Supposed to Do?
Hello Trisha Anderson here,
I'm a registered esthetician and certified skin care therapist, in my spare time I enjoy testing and reviewing a variety of skin care products & solutions and then sharing my reviews with
the online community... I've Done The Research So You Don't Have To!
Do Skin Whiteners Work?
When looking for an effective skin whitening treatment, choose a whitening cream or brightening cream that contains as many of Mother Nature’s ingredients as possible. This will ensure that the products are gentle on your skin. Natural ingredients improved by scientific methods and combinations are the foundation of one of the leading Dark Spot Removers called SkinBright. Scientifically formulated, such products contain as many of Mother Nature’s ingredients including plant stem cells, green tea extracts, antioxidants, and peptides.
Read the label ingredients of any product you intend to put on your face. When it comes to whitening cream or a skin whitening treatment, make sure that you understand what each of the ingredients are and what they are designed to do for your skin and complexion.
SkinBright Brightening Cream contains a combination of seven natural and bio-engineered ingredients that will diminish your dark circles and freckles, without harmful side effects.
These seven natural and bio-engineered ingredients will effectively correct your skin and leave a lightened, even complexion.
- Alpha-Arbutin – Ancient Chinese secret? Maybe. A clinicial study was conducted in which 80 Chinese volunteers used a cream with 2% Alpha- Arbutin. After three months, 85% of the volunteers observed the results of lighter skin and decreased dark spots. This amazing ingredient is effective and is currently the fastest skin bleaching product on the market. This product can lighten a tan, even out skin, and eliminate brown spots.
- Belides – This is a derivative of daisies and is clinically proven to decrease the presence of dark circles, age spots and freckles and even out the skin tone within the first two weeks of regular use.
- BioWhite – This ingredient is derived from plant extracts of mulberry, scutellaria root, saxifrage and grape extract. Tyrosinase is an amino acid that produces melanin that causes brown spots. BioWhite inhibits the Tyrosinase and will lighten the skin and leave a more radiant complexion.
- BV-OSC – This skin-bleaching, DNA- protecting ingredient is a form of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Vitamin C increases collagen production and contains antioxidant properties that protect the skin. Clinical studies show that BV-OSV decreases the output of melanin by approximately 80% and is a successful ally in the treatment of acne, and in the reduction of brown spots, and dark circles. BV—OSC protects the skin from harmful effects of UV rays, and is considered more effective than Vitamin C alone.
- NET-DG – This is an extract from licorice root, and is also called Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate. For people with sensitive skin, this histamine-releasing ingredient will soothe irritated skin. The anti-inflammatory properties will diminish the sunken look of aging skin while protecting Hyaluronic Acid that is vital for re-growth of the skin’s cells.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) – This ingredient has anti-inflammatory properties that improves elasticity and diminishes dark circles. Clinical studies have shown that this ingredient also acts as a barrier, and defies the effects against the harmful Uv rays of the sun.
These Skin-whitening ingredients are successful ingredients in a skin bleaching product.
Airless Pump Packaging – Because it matters
Natural ingredients are sensitive and need special care in order to maintain their high-quality integrity. This dark spot remover has developed an airless pump packaging to protect the ingredients from damage and to maintain the potency of the natural products within. This light-free packaging system ensures that the ingredients are as powerful and active as when they were packaged – without the use of damaging preservatives found in other products.
Meladerm Review - Copyright © www.DarkSpotRemovers.com - All Rights Reserved