Copyright © www.DarkSpotRemovers.com - All Rights Reserved
Some women are gifted with even-toned, soft, smooth and taut skin but for the rest of us, the key to achieving the perfect skin is by using good skin care products. Example of damaged skin is just like that of a damaged car. Just like a new car gradually loses its shine and becomes dull, rusted, scratched and marked, our skin also gets worn out by exposure to sun and other environmental elements which include:
Product Review: Estée Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Serum
- Harsh weather elements such as wind, rain, cold, heat
- Exposure to harsh and drying chemicals
- Excessive use of alcohol and drugs
Everyone wants a miracle skin-perfecting product these days. Women often have to wear layers of foundation in order to hide blemishes and acne scars. Having perfect skin has been the age old desire but achieving perfectly glowing skin does not happen overnight. Not only do women today aim to find a cure for pigmentation, blemishes and dark scars but they also want the best product that suits their skin type.
It is said that the skin has the ability to absorb all the essential nutrients at night. This is why experts advice the use of a night serum for a hydrated, moisturized, refreshed and smooth skin. A good night serum with rich ingredients will provide much needed hydration for the skin. So the question is, which night cream is the best out there? Here is a review of Estée Lauder Enlighten Dark Spot Correcting Serum to help you decide.
According to the manufacturer, Estée Lauder , the dark spot correcting serum evens out the skin in less than two weeks. The serum helps to reduce the uneven skin tone with its comprehensive skin tone correcting formula. It not only reduces the appearance of blotchiness, redness and dark spots but it also refines the skin’s texture. Furthermore, it has been proven to be effective for ethnicities and it helps restore and repair skin.
Claims By The Manufacturer
- Reduces acne and dull skin
- It can tackle all forms of skin discoloration
The ingredients include a good blend of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients that will not
only repair damaged skin but will help restore it.
The product is described as a serum but it has more of a milky lotion texture. The fact that it suits all
types of skin is promising as it is difficult to find a product that complements the skin well. Here are some
pros and cons of this product.
- It has a light weight, barely there affect and it is easily absorbed into the skin.
- It is packaged well to keep the air-sensitive ingredients stable.
- It is formulated without harmful chemicals such as phthalates and sulfates.
- It can cause a toxic reaction on skin when exposed to sun as it contains grapefruit peel extract.
- It contains fragrance which can cause irritation on sensitive skin.
- It is not cost effective as it costs $62.